ВИДЕО о входящем в состав Sonar, 16 канальном звуковом модуле Cakewalk TTS-1, поддерживающем стандарты General MIDI и General MIDI 2
Cakewalk TTS-1 is a GM2 (General MIDI 2) compatible, multi-timbral, multi-output, software synthesizer featuring a newly developed software synthesis engine, with 256 sounds and 9 drum sets built in.
- A newly developed software synthesis engine that uses 32-bit internal processing, and supports a 96 kHz sampling rate
- High-quality reverb and chorus built-in
- 256 GM2-compatible sounds and 9 drum sets for serious music production in jazz, rock, classical, or any other style. In addition, you can create 512 user sounds and 128 drum sets. Maximum polyphony is a generous 128 notes, depending on the performance of your computer and audio device.
- Each sound can be customized from a dedicated control window. You can make detailed edits to the tone control, envelope, resonance, tuning, portamento, modulation, and more, allowing you to express subtle nuances of tone. Customized sounds can be saved as user sounds for use at any time.
- The Mixer Window lets you easily specify things such as the sound and volume of each part. Here you can also monitor the level of each part and the total polyphony, allowing you to check the status during playback, and use it as a valuable reference when creating music data.
- You can control knobs and sliders in the Mixer window, Effect window, Part Edit window, and System window from a MIDI controller.
- Intel Corporation's SSE instructions, AMD Corporation's Enhanced 3D Now! technology, and Motorola Corporation's AltiVec are all supported, so you'll be able to take full advantage of the high-speed calculation potential of your CPU.